Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Geo Lens: They Are Scary

Before you read this post, please understand that this post is about lenses. Specifically MY lenses. Therefore, this post will have lots of pictures of me, myself and my pimples, and please don't sue me about causing you eye and brain damage, because seriously that is so not my problem.

Angel GREEN:

Pretty okay, not as scary as what you'll see...

This. THIS is scary.


o__O LOL.



*eheheheheheheheheh*




NEW BAG!!! :DDD ------------------------^

And after ONE WHOLE DAY OF LENSES...


Damn that felt good. (To people who may know me: Please never ever ever use this picture as blackmail. I swear I will kill you.)


Normal brown~!! Whooo!

No comments: