Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: New Starts. To Everything.

This also means my blog. I've created a new blog, mostly because this one is a part of me that was young and childish, and I decided to change. Yet this part of me was sheltered and I want to keep it here so I can remind myself of myself. In case I ever lose myself. Ah, those teenage years. :')

I'd most likely stop blogging in this one (no surprises there, I don't update that regularly for it to matter anyway) and concentrate solely on the new one. Hopefully with my new schedule I can wrangle more time out more frequently to update regular. Or at least regular enough to mean something.

The new blog is still in need of a makeover, so do forgive the lack of effort put into the thing, haha.

 Here's to a  great year and a great start! Best of luck to all!

No comments: