Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Agitaition

Yeah, I noticed spicy stuff has that effect on me. Cuz I just came back from dinner. And my parents ordered the dishes. [I, as usual, should eat obediently whatever there is on my plate.] And everything they ordered was SPICY. How convenient. 

Unfortunately for me, I am somehow spicy-intolerance. I didn't eat that much but it was still enough to make me get HIGH... and oh-i-don't-know... Kinda uncomfortable and start saying things I don't mean... Like I'm DRUNK. GGGYYYYAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Sigh~

Aaaaanyway.... The holidays are seriously boring. *Snore snore* Blahh.... Nothing to do~ And its not like I can go online everyday... Just at night...













AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to do my Chinese homework!!!!!



WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~

To hell with it then. *hmph*

No comments: