Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

EMOtional

I found that being emo isn't fun. Nope. Not fun at all. Yesterday I started behaving like one. Bleargh. 


Dinner: Had crab. I was seriously emo then... All kinds of negative thoughts flooded my head... *twitch*  So anyway, I started eating... and then ended Emo Phase 1. Suddenly i felt kinda ok. Happier. At least. We had crab. The shell was seriously thin, and the meat kinda...... shrunk. Yetch. Still polished it off, though. Crab is crab. Anyway, the meal wasn't satisfactory. GAHHHHHH!!!! Why am I talking about this?!?!? Nothing, nothing.... Something is seriously wrong with me. 

Ignore.

=================================
I'm going for the violin society's sleepover tomorrow~!
^^ Bye~ [for 2 days lah~]

Cya.

No comments: