Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Mysteries of Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Oh, girls love bitching about their girlfriend's boyfriends. Trust me, I should know. I DO bitch about a certain boyfriend of *a-hem*. But that's not the point. The point is, this peer pressure makes girls look for better men, which makes men become better men if they want girls, and thus begins the evolution of better [however way you see it] people.
You know the good girl/bad boy thing? And the opposites attract? That is a load of BS. Tell me, if you prefer good literature and arts, history, culture... Would you go for a man who smokes, wears torn leather jackets, hangs out in the slummiest places, does unimaginable things and rides a killer bike, does obscene hand gestures and does drugs illegal racing yada yada yada... WOULD YOU?
The answer is of course, NO. The idea is CRAP. Of course, there are always *stresses and makes funny voices* isolated cases, so don't pound me if I offend any one of you.

Oh, SJunn is an entirely different matter. 




YAP LI SHAN, I AM WARNING YOU.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM. FOR MY HAPPINESS. [snitched this line from Eragon. Man, I lurve that book]

No comments: