Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

So you had a bad day...

Is it just me, or do I have a tendency to reply things with songs/lyrics?

I think it's just me.












So, what do you do when you're at McD's and there's this really cool exhibition on the street across?

Stop and stare... you start to wonder why you're here not there....





I... am a question to the world...
Not an answer to be heard...
*
You don't know me,
And I'll never be what you want me to be.



Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day....

No comments: