Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

And you wonder why I hate my life...

All my best friend talks about is her non-existent crush, other people's non-existent crush on her, or my non-existent crush. 

My mom is [trying to] ban me from the net because she thinks I go to *censored* sites. PLEASE! This is more embarrassing than anything put together.

I feel used. 

I have this obsession... and it includes jackets and FMA...

The stupid FMA movie is taking forever to download.

I'm broke.

I still have homework to do.

Actually, on second thought, I don't really hate my life.

Much.

Except for the fact that my mom will say, "Still looking at those kind of things!" [What kind of things?!?!?!? I'm only reading FMA fanfiction! Jeezuz christ, I'm not that sick!]

No comments: