Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the settings

Opening Credits:

Dido-The Land Is Mine [0___0"]

Waking Up:

Dido-Life for Rent [Dude, it's only in the morning man...]

First Day At School:

Dido-Stan feat. Eminem [Gahh! I'm NOT gonna die!! And it's all Dido...-.-"]

Falling In Love:

Dido-Who Makes You Feel [Who makes you feel like I make you feel...]

Fight Song:

Maksim-Flight of the Bumble Bee [I have nothing to say...]

Breaking Up:

BSB-I Want It That Way [This is way too crazy. Full stop.]

Prom Night:

Phantom of the Opera-The Phantom of the Opera [...huh...?]

Life:

Evita-On This Night of a Thousand Stars [ahaha. Ha?]

Mental Breakdown:

Rihanna- Don't Stop The Music [.......I don't like pubs anyway]

Driving:

Canon in D [Whoa. What? I drive like classical music??? ...Cool.]

Flashback:

BSB-The One [What does flashback mean? +__+]

Getting Back Together:

BSB-Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

Wedding:

Jonas Brothers-S.O.S. [Help!!! I've sworn never to marry!]

Birth Of Child:

Sarah Brightman-Ave Maria [Dude, since when did I become so Christian?]

Final Battle:

Dido-Stoned [Oh NO, i'm gonna die???]

Funeral Song:

BSB-The Call [...One Missed Call... *shudder*]

Final Credits:

Sarah Brightman-All I Ask Of You [.....-.-"]


No comments: