Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, February 6, 2009

130th Post

Wow. Do I even have that much to write about?

I mean... Well...

130 posts. O.o








You know, I had had something to write about, then I saw '129' and I forgot. -.-












Oh right.
Check this out.


Take a picture
And what do you see?
Another human
Just like me.

Put it in a frame
Tied it up with lace.
Watch as it drains
Your life, your love away.

I have no idea what it means.
Probably some brain-washing Martian weapon to take over the world. 


And this one just popped into my head. Hum to the tune of 'Hot and  Cold'.

Cuz you're short and you're stout,
You're fat and you pout,
You scream, you're so loud,
You try to be proud.

You have the worst sight,
You're really not bright,
You cry you get up,
You piss we laugh out.






Erm.....







I was just trying to get them to rhyme, I swear!

No comments: