Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Supernatural Beings

My mom once told me this one fascinating experience. She was looking for a parking space, but couldn't find one. Then she prayed to Buddha and suddenly a car reversed out and she got a space, just like that!

That time, I told my mom she was just lucky but secretly, I thought to myself, 'that's really cool!'.

Yeah, but now, I seriously think that Buddha, Jesus, or god forbid, Allah, can go jump into a lake.

If they can find my mom a parking space, they surely can help me find my mother's money, am I right?

I've been shopping plenty of times, and this is the first time I've had a crisp 50 dollar note disappear from my pocket.

To anybody who picked it up/stole it/took it, burn in hell. And tell Hades I asked him to add another few millennium to your soul. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

No comments: