Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Like, Oh Mii Gawd

Today kicked ass. I can still feel my sore bottom.

The ice-skating rink was bloody crowded. And all I did was teach other people how to skate and act as something they grab onto when they lose balance. I think I've become half-deaf.

My ankle hurts. D':

The ice was really rough. Don't know why they won't make it smoother. *shakes head*
Fell like, 4 times...

And yeah, I saw two girls wearing Gothic Lolita costumes. In the rink. Skating. Wobbling about and acting like the usual damsel in distress-biting lips, 'cute' frown, and gripping each other so hard I think that if I were the one being gripped, my arm would've fallen off.

I mean, who wears full Gothic Lolita costumes and goes skating? They even wore the hat things that make them look like maids or whatever. -.-

Meh.

-----


Went for sushi at Sushi King. They don't have the potato salad anymore. D': Boo...
Anyway, Jen Hwa didn't order anything and (poor thing) we had him pay the bill. Okay, so no, he didn't, but I DID pay for my girlfriend. Totaled up to be about 30+ for the two of us. Man I should never go to for sushi when I'm short on cash.

He looks blur in this picture.

Geh.
Ker Jun looks like a queen... 'No, I don't like this. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!' XDD

After that we walked around and I found Anime Tech.



THEY HAD A FUCKING FMA NECKLACE.

LIKE, OHMYHOLYFUCKINGGODS.

The necklace. It's actually silver, not yellow... Kinda blur, this pic...

I couldn't help it. I wouldn't care. So I was squealing like a little girl who got her candy.

OHMYGOD. I can wear it to the Anime Convention!!>< YES!!

1 comment:

♥ MeL said...

talking about Sushi King...
i used to love it...
after one day i had paid it for about 50++...gosh...
i'm speechless...
hearthbroken...(4 my $$)
XP...