Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Roller and Skates

Wow. I mean, like, really wow.

WOW. And no, I'm not talking about World of Warcraft.

Seriously. I am so never going to ice skate again. Okay, so maybe I will.

But bring me roller skating anyday.

Except for a couple of nasty bruises and a sore bottom (not to mention my pinky has burst a vessel), the day was AWESOME.

It's so much better than lousy ice-skating. That you have to wait for them to re-ice the rink, watch professionals skate around (they make it look so easy) and get wet. Oh, not to mention watch stupid malays acting like uncoordinated loud annoying b*tches.

At least... the ice-skating rink was bigger...



Much much bigger.

And they don't smoke.


There's a no-smoking sign in the toilet. Why do these people don't see it?!



Ah well. Can't have it perfect now, can we?

Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

Bought a shirt and a skirt today. :D Yay.

No comments: