Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Problem With Pictures

They are a pain, especially when you have over 300 hundred of them all stored neatly in the memory card.

2 events. Not to mention I have to edit and go through a series of selections.

AND THEN THERE'S CHINESE NEW YEAR. Another event to get busy for.

And Valentine's day. I just noticed that I haven't started typing Sues' birthday fic. DAMN. I thought I'd already done it. D:

AND YOUTUBE IS TAKING A FREAKING LONG TIME TO UPLOAD STUFF. WHAT IS THE SITUATION HERE?!?!

Speaking of situations. xD LOL MY HEAD OFF.

S1S3 All Must Watch!!

Even those who are not from S1S3 can ALSO watch!!

Okay, I sort of lost my point here. Erm. Moving on. BAI.

No comments: