Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lady Luck

...likes those who don't claim her.

As far as I'm concerned, she dislikes the way I like to gamble and own everybody.

So she chose to help someone who didn't know the game at all. My cousin sister. She's nine. She's rich.

Despite popular belief, I had not been bragging when I played a hand of cards and won back eight times its worth. That was a freaking lucky year and also, most of the time I had no idea what I was doing. At all.

See, my theory stands.

Recently my mom has been a complete BIT- pain in the neck. What's her problem, anyway?

I'm sort of put out that my latest story has only two reviews. :/ That is made out of fail. Serious fail. So much fail I don't know where to start. And speaking of fail, I destroyed my pendrive. DD:

GUUUUHH NASTY.

It's DMC's birthday tomorrow.

Somehow I have mixed feelings about this.

And I don't know what kind of shit my brain is spewing out now, so bear with me.

Chinese New Year passed by like a freaking ninja. You don't notice it's past until it whooshes past your face. Just like that. GONE. I HAVEN'T DONE MY FREAKING HOMEWORK YET.

Speaking of ninjas...

[/Otaku rant/]

I cannot believe the latest chapter of Naruto.

WHY OH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL SAKURA ALREADY, SASUKE??

I don't even know why I'm still reading it. It kills my brain with every chapter of shit and retarded nonsense.

Should really stop. But no, can't. Sigh.

BUT ANYWAY HAS ANYONE SEEN THE LATEST FMA CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I'M SLIGHTLY TOO LATE??

It. Was. So. Epic.

8DD That's what manga should be. Kishimoto is losing his touch. D:

[/Otaku rant end/]






I wanna play Ragnarok. D:

No comments: