Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ranty Post, Panty Hose

Because it rhymes, and because I'm too lazy to care.

It's 1.20pm now, and I'm not studying. Physics is killing me and I don't understand it. NOT ONE BIT. I seems that I've failed my determination to be all IN YOUR FACE and study like crazy and regain my place in Shwu Jing's eyes.

Whatever. Been on Facebook for the past two hours and I'm too nervous to care. It's a different universe where I can just drift away and get lost in cyber space.

My mom just called me and told me to stop looking at the computer, my iPod Touch or my handphone. I think she's got this third eye that can see what I'm doing even if she's not around and that scares me. Of course, it could just be her uber skills that came with becoming a mother.

I'm staring at my Physics notes and trying to comprehend the meaning of all the different formulas and when to use them. In the end, I give up and concentrate on memorizing chinese. I'll forget and start all over again. Then I'll grab my Chemistry notes and try to concentrate, despite it being the last subject and I have plenty of time to study for it. I'll gain back my composure, grab my Physics notes and stare at it. The process repeats itself.

Thank you for the really thick Advanced Series textbooks. My biology is in safe hands.

I joined a new group on Facebook, called the 'I Hate It When Small Children Try To Insult You &Then Think They're So Cool' group. I had thought of putting a certain someone in the blacklist, but then again, that would be really embarrassing to him and he'd lost enough dignity already. Oh well, a chance to redeem himself isn't bad then, and I get brownie points too.


I should really be studying, but every time I see Physics I want to... well, do something irrational like throwing it out the window. Which would be bad, because then I won't get to study it.


Thank you Jaster Kang, for informing me that there is 18 hours and 22 minutes left 'till the exams. I hate you.


That said, I should really, really study now. But most likely I'll get side-tracked by fanfiction... Ugh.


Wish me luck. I'm wishing you guys luck too. (But not as much as I'm wishing for myself, because then if you guys get higher marks than me, what's they point?)


Have fun hugging onto Buddha's leg. The line is kind of long, so I'm going in the other direction in hopes of dropping off a really high cliff.

No comments: