Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Naruto 487

I think it's starting to be a habit of mine to review each Naruto/FMA chapter. Yay me.
I'm so getting my own domain nao.

Ehem. Anyways.

We continue where 486 left off, which is when Naruto talks crap about friendship and stuff when all he really wants to do is drag the Uchiha's sorry ass back to Konoha and make out with him.

In this chapter Naruto is still talking crap.


Is it just me, or is that totally uke-ish?

And then after Sasuke runs away (COWARD!!!) this is what he thinks.

I'm thinking some damn rough sex here.

I mean, okay, so in the first panel Sasuke is sort of cool. But his hair is resembling a porcupine instead of a bird's ass, which is one step backwards.

((Did you see that PAUSE before he said, 'that's all'?? Okay, totally TOO INTO YAOI NOW. SHIIIIT.))

This is Sakura being the idiot she is.

I mean, Team 7 laughing together again...? Look, this is nice and all, but Sasuke doesn't do laughter. He's more of a... 'look-at-me-and-die' person. Imagine him laughing. 'Look-at-me-laugh-and-die-a-slow-painful-death'.

Yes, Karin, that's the Uzumaki Naruto that Sasuke has been complaining to you and Suigetsu about. The Kyuubi-vessel, the annoying friend who wants to drag his sorry ass back to Konoha. You know, when he gets all sad and emo-ish and actually talks about Konoha (he sometimes get drunk, you know). The one that plagues his dreams and also the one he wants to screw really, really badly ever since they were young. Okay, that's taking it too far.

After Sasuke runs away and Naruto leaves the scene there is no more SasukexNaruto interaction and that bores me so I'm not going to review on the Killer Bee's return or how Kisame hid in Samehada or even the Kage's meeting thing because I do not understand Kishimoto's "politics". They make sense none.

But this just made my day.


Kabuto WRIGGLES along? OMG SleepyFans, your translations are the BEST. I still remember once when Akamaru said "meow". Was that on purpose?

No comments: