Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yes, Now About That...

The chances that I'd get the same sort of results even if I'm in the commerce stream is very high. Suffice to say that I basically went in the examination halls with the preperation percentage of less than ten percent. Slightly less than fifteen if I'm lucky.

This will be a very emo post.

I don't even know what I'm going to do when I grow up. What, a lawyer? With my sort of slightly maniac logic? Hah. A scientist? With this sort of crap results? An artist? Even I myself think I draw worse than shit. Okay, maybe not as bad as shit, but honestly, only shit-eaters would buy my drawings, if that's the case. A writer? Please, I write fanfiction. Even then I don't write amazing fanfiction. A translator? Are you kidding me? With my chinese at the level of epic failure, even I don't trust my translation skills.

I'm supposed to pwn everyone else, then skip a year and fucking get into collage by next year. Then I'd take the ADP and proceed to the US of A and spend the rest of my perfect life earning moolah in the millions by being a damn successful corporate lawyer for freaking Apple Inc.

The way things are going, I think I'd end up a murderer, a struggling wannabe-artistian and/or dead. Or I can mooch off my brother and play RO all day long, but even then my characters would be weak and lacking INT.

To say that I'm shocked at my bio is a very very large understatement. Basically, my feelings now are made out of half swear words and the weird dance of the Mad Hatter's, which is very very cool, and on a completely unrelated note, Johnny Depp oozes sex appeal even when he's playing a mad character with ugly orange hair.

((But I still <3 the Cheshire Cat better.))

Tomorrow's the start of a week-long holiday. Have fun, everybody.

No comments: