Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yaoi Pride

Now I remember why I read Naruto. Because if you are a yaoi fangirl, you NEED to totally read this chapter of Naruto. So gay, I'm surprised there isn't a 18+ sign on the cover.

Well, anyhow, the front page is a picture of Naruto and Sasuke BEFORE SHIPPUDEN DID KISHIMOTO RUN OUT OF INSPIRATION HE HAD TO DIG OUT HIS EARLY WORKS?!

And on that page...

I MEAN LIKE DUDE SASUKE IS SMILING AND EVERYTHING.

If that isn't gay, then I don't know what is. AND DID YOU SEE THEIR INITIALS TOGETHER?! No idea why Naruto's initial is before Sasuke's, but whatever. As long as they just... you know...

Okay, so anyway Naruto does what he does best and 'tries to bring Sasuke out of the darkness' (OMG so shojo-manga-ish) right, so he spews all this crap about love and friendship and how he's been chasing him for so long and then


Yeah right, bullshit, he might as well said, 'Because we're lovers!!' or 'Because we're destined to be!!' for all I care. I just know I was squealing all the way.

And also, as a little info? They're supposed to die fighting together. NOO, Sasuke doesn't die fighting wiht Sakura, and Hinata wasn't mentioned AT ALL for the past what, 50 chapters? Anyways, THEY DIE FIGHTING EACH OTHER WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT?!

So yes, I will probably reread the chapter tomorrow and give you people a blow-by-blow on each speech bubble of Naruto's and why it's got so much hidden meanings (yaoi) in there but it's late and I got to sleep now so ta.

No comments: