Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kuroshitsuji

Fuuuuck I love that manga.

So much goddamn suspense.

But what is Kuroshitsuji without the Black Butler? Ciel is just dangling there... alone.

Or he may be not as dependent on Sebastian as we thought he was. His act when Sebastian 'was murdered' was damn real though. Made me wanna cry.

So, is Sebastian dead? Or is he just acting dead on the orders of his master? I do hope he's not dead, because he's a damn good-looking demon, if I may say so.

But now, it's all just a game, is it... To kill off as many people as possible. Haha.

Just like Yana Toboso to do.

This post is not a review, because unlike Naruto, (I am comparing everything to Naruto. Lols.) it has amazing plot and complexity and I don't want to ruin the spectacular mood. It'd be like reading Naruto half-way until the part where Kakashi dies and everybody's mourning him and have some bastard say Pein will revive him. FAIL.

APRIL 17th DATE OF NEXT KUROSHITSUJI CHAPTER. 

No comments: