Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

FFK-O'd

This is a very old post. You may choose to not read this. In fact, it's best if you don't read this.

Okay, so this holiday is incredibly infuriating. I have people ffk'ing me left, right and centre. Sometimes from under, too.

So I want to ask, what is so fun about that?

Especially when everything is planned out, you know.

We've set a outing a week ago. The day itself you come up to me and say, "Ey, Wey Ann, I don't feel like going anymore. I feel like staying back and do something else."

"Stay back? Who with?"

"Oh, my friend. Yeah, she asked me yesterday, and I forgot to tell you last night. Sorry."

Oh. Glad to see you got your priorities right.

That was something that happened rather long ago, but I am still slightly unhappy about it. And my respect for her as a person has dropped significantly.

Another thing I hate is planning outings with a large number of people. When first notified they'd jump onto the idea like a rat escaping a drowning ship, but when it really comes down to it, their family called a family trip, they're stuck in the house, they're not free, they're broke, their friends aren't going, their aunt died... (Of course, they usually come up with less imaginative excuses, like the classic 'Tired... Dun wan go lar.') And finally it boils down to less than five who wants to go, and will go.

I'd like to bitch about school and it's insane holiday-camp thing which renders holidays fully booked, and therefore WHAT IS THE POINT OF HOLIDAYS IF YOU'RE IN SCHOOL EVERYDAY but I digress.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My birthday is in a week. D: My last birthday party was four years ago, and this year noone's going to come. ('Cept for Phyllis. She bullied me into it. :D *hearts her*) The people I want most to be there won't be there.

Fuck your priorities.

1 comment:

F.E.L.I.S.S.E said...

"The people I want most to be there won't be there". *raises eyebrows* Mm-hm...?