Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Haz Obsession

Obviously as most people know, I have been slightly too over-obsessed with KHR. Even I think I need a break.

So I am now going to rant on the amazingness of Neil Gaiman and his books.

#1
This amazing book is so amazing words cannot describe it. I've read it thrice this year, and every time I do, I go ALDKFJSHFSKJLKSD ♥.

#2
Note amazing black edges.

Coraline was a bit too short and honestly, I expected it to be creepier. It may be because I was reading it underneath the table at school and therefore killed all the mood entirely, but I think the movie is a better (creepier) version. Creepy is good. Either way, I am going to reread it again soon, probably during the holidays.

The other short stories are okay. I especially like The Case Of Four And Twenty Blackbirds. But the one of October telling a story about Runt running away is repeated in Fragile Things. Aww. I haven't finished the rest of the short stories, actually. (HAHA.)

#3


This amazing person manages to make fantasy seem like reality. ♥

#4


I am actually... slightly disappointed with this book. I didn't get most of the stories, and some of them had implied sex scenes which turned me off. :\ But the one story I remember vividly is where this sorcerer who writes "literature" turns to writing "fiction". It was absolutely cuteness on a stick.

#5

To tell the truth, I haven't even started reading this book. It's with my friend (SINCE THE START OF THE YEAR ASLDKJFKSD) so yeah. D: Bah.

I'm looking forward to reading

which is apparently an amazing epic book. So yes. Looking forward to it. :]

No comments: