Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh.

I learned today that people aren't nice.

I'm blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful (highly questionable) family, amazing (freakish) friends and a protective (torturous) environment.

And then there is the backstabbing, traitorous sort of people, who just use you.

Friends are friends. You don't like person because they could be of use to you. You like them because they're them.

I pity those people who don't have real friends. Real friends are those who would stand by you, even if you're the only one standing; sit with you even if you aren't supposed to be sitting; laugh with you when you're happy; cry with you when you're sad.

Real friends don't treat you like dirt on their shoes that occasionally needs to be scrapped off, continuously ignore your existence until they need you to do something, stab you in the back with a poison-tipped knife or any of the above.

I treat my friends like precious things. My friends hold a priceless part of my heart, and sometimes I wonder if I'm giving out too much of my heart away.

And then you came along.

You're not the first I met who turned out to be no good. I have met many, and I don't try to forget them. I occasionally wonder why I was friends with them in the first place, and I never gave myself a good enough answer.

But that's okay.

Honestly, you were never that much of a close friend, and it was only today that I learned apparently you thought I was! Close enough to think that I would be affected badly by your constant behavior. Really? Unlike you, I have other friends, whereas you just emo your ass off.

Oh, I'm sorry I can make friends better than you, hang out better than you, have people like me better than you. I'm sorry you're so pathetic you have to turn to self-help books and yet after that STILL seem to misunderstand it and make a fool of yourself.

I'm sorry I don't have to pretend to be the nice, good guy and still have more people back me up.

I'm sorry you live such a pitiful life.

I'm sorry sarcasm doesn't come off well written.

So, hey, think what you like. I don't need you to tell me I'm stupid, because I know I'm not, and that's enough for me. And really? You can take the shit and the J's, 'cause by all means, do. I've given up on them. You can work your magic there and see what sort of retarded crap you come up with.

By the way, please don't think I've overtaken you. You're mistaken. You've never been better than me in the first place.

2 comments:

♥Crystal♥ said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/flamingo415
the wig~

akane :) said...

i know who ya feel :(