Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

(Major) Understatements

So.

I've apparently missed about a month's worth of blogging. Considering one month's worth of blog posts (coming from, well, me) isn't much, I suppose I could catch up?

Mid-terms just ended and I don't feel elated (understatement) but instead a cold ebb of fear deep by the corners of my stomach. This probably has something to do with the fact that Parents' Day is OMFG LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY and I sort of drifted by during my exams. Y'know, being confident and all... (MAJOR understatement.)

Okay, so I blew my mid-terms. I don't think I can care anymore.

Debating tomorrow. D: Despite what our new coach told us, (Ms Atiq is a lovely, lovely person.) I am still feeling the butterflies in the process of spawning, and also slightly worried about my humor. Perhaps reading too much Skulduggery Pleasant in two days isn't that much of a good idea. It has turned my usually wicked humor into something less... wicked.

A whole week of holidays. Can you imagine? The relief, the delight, the Elysian peace.... and I can breathe at last! (cookies to those who know where that line came from!) So many things I want to do... But firstly, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

No comments: