Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Frustration Is Unbecoming

I absolutely hate earholes. They're annoying and they never seem to heal properly and my mother keeps telling me NO, YOU CANNOT WEAR THE PRETTY PRETTY EARRINGS. What is the point of earholes besides? I don't understand my earholes, IT IS SO HARD TO GET THOSE DAMNED ASLFKSDSDAJFLSK STICKS IN. WAIWAIWAIWAI-

Is it just me?

On another hand, Facebook seems to be at loggerheads with me especially on the whole uploading pictures front. No, I don't appreciate being logged out of FB every two minutes, ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM EDITING THOSE PICTURES.

I lost a little of my frustration through the help of some friends, so I'm feeling a little better now.

Um.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
(This seems inappropriate. The content and the greeting is not even remotely related.)

No comments: