Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year?

Hey.

I'm still in Taiwan. I'll be back tomorrow.

I don't think there will ever be a detailed blog post about my trip to the US. (you guys know how my blog posts about my vacations turn out...) but there are, of course, highlights.


  • saw Wong2, talked, ate, moped around because I couldn't finish my burger. Great fun. Wong2 grew so much taller. D: Damn american food.
  • DISNEYLAND.
  • met up with  my brother. Won't be seeing him again for quite some time. D:
  • Skiing is fun.
  • SNOW. You know what that means.
  • stuck in airport because of aforementioned snow. D:
  • mom nearly threw up on the plane to Taiwan.
  • New Year's celebration in Taiwan.
There are times when I wish this trip would never end, when I cried, when I argued, when I wished I was back in Malaysia, when I wished for any tropical country, when I stuffed myself fat, when I want to hug all my amazing friends again.

See you guys on the third. :D

I love school.

No comments: