Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Leavin'

Ahh~ I hardly found the time to blog~ >_<"

Went out to the Mines on Wednesday with Ru and ST (because they are so awesome. Like rly.) Ru's link because I am lazy tired.

Spent two days at Genting with S3 and slept for two hours before living off mocha and Mountain Dews. Pictures are on fb, because if I blogged about Genting in the last post. Everything is about the same, expect more rain and fog. Also everything is 67x more crazy.

My grandma is now staying at my aunt's because we're leaving so I don't get to eat amazing food anymore. D:

And because we're leaving on December 1st for the US, my cupboard is being cleaned out and two trips to Uniqlo ensured warm clothing. I hope.

We'll be back on the 2nd of January. LIKE OMG SCHOOL. ;A; Jet laaagggg!!

Meeting up with Ru and ST again tomorrow to watch Rapunzel at Mid Valley and read BL afterwards. :D We get so high when we're together.

Okay obligatory blog post done. Farewell, readers. We shall meet again.

No comments: