Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trying to Live

OKAY. So some people may have noticed I've gone missing for the past month, and also that my Singapore trip is never going to be updated, just like my Hong Kong trip post. Er. You are correct.


I'll try, I really will.

This post is just to so to tell you all that no, I am not dead. Also, I am back from Shang Hai which is depressingly cold. Depressingly.

On the bright side, I bought a lot of stuff there.


I would like to make a post with pictures about all the things I've bought, but blargh. > <" Too much work. :\

OKAY I JUST FOUND OUT ANIMANGAKI WAS ON OCT 31 WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS AND WHY DID NO ONE BOTHER TO TELL ME.

POINT IS.

Um. I am tired. And lazy. And I should be working on my fics now, so bye.

1 comment:

♥Crystal♥ said...

really long time didnt updated~
==