Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Uniqlo- the Japanese Giordano

I've actually been into a Uniqlo store before the Malaysian one opened in Fahrenheit 88. There are a lot of Uniqlos in Shanghai.

I was dead set on hating Uniqlo because it was people raged about it because it's Japanese. So what if it's Japanese. It's Made In China. Then I went in and I'm thinking, OH. I like this.

It's got all those really fashionable clothes that are classic in a way that doesn't seem to be dug out from Lady Gaga's closet.

AND HELLO. MY MOM BROUGHT ME THERE. Obviously that means buying clothes I can't normally afford.

Black jacket, blackish furry collar.

omg my thighs. Size of mushrooms after rain. D:


Hello there. Looking pretty hot, Squall. (Another note: I have that gunblade on a chain. HAHA.)


See, I am obsessed. I think he was my first obsession. Hello, HAVE YOU SEEN HIS HAIR. IT IS SO AWESOME. xDD

Now I have this sweet thing to make me squeal. GOKUDERA I SHIP YOU. ;A;


Now I have officially lost my mind. Feel free to burn my house. (No wait, on second thought, don't.)

Right. Bai.

No comments: