Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Departures

That movie always have me crying. I've watched it three times. And Money No Enough 2. I've watched it twice. And all those short movies which turn out to be advertisements that's being shared around on facebook, I cry at those too.

When my mom gets home I'm going to whine at her for giving tear ducts that can't stop itself.

It's just that family is really important to me. Especially when it involves grandmothers and their ever busy kids. That they just leave the grandparents alone until it's too late.

I'm selfish. I'm always thinking of the delicious food my grandmother makes every Chinese New Year without thinking of how tired she is, trying to prepare so much for all of us.

She recently sprained her ankle and I was suddenly aware of how empty her apartment is when it's not Chinese New Year. Every time I go there's tons of people, so I never feel so, but it's true. When we leave, it's just her and her eldest son who's usually out the whole day or on the computer.

It's just her and her chinese dramas.

I'm feeling so incredibly sad now, I should really go to sleep or else I'm going to cry at school again tomorrow.