Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

I wanted to quit with the whole emo thing, but no. You get more teenage angst, HAHAHAHA!

I'm getting addicted again. I WANT TO BE GOOD. I really try, but then I see the colorful yellow and I think of silvery white and I see sparks and hear great SFX and then my mind goes blank.

I will think about this until my head explodes, so let me just say, that this year's society is going to be quite frankly, uncomfortable for me. I WANT LUNCH. OUT OF SCHOOL. Preferably with CAT and the two gaytards.

Ps. On another note, even though I still get excited about yaoi, I'm just not so into it anymore. I think this has something to do with the addiction mentioned above, but yeah. :\ Or it's just SasuNaru.

GOKUDERA I STILL WORSHIP YOU. PLZ HAZ MOAR SCREENTIME. D:

No comments: