Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Insertion of Whiny Self-Centered Rant

I must warn people first that I am extremely biased towards Justin Bieber AND his Bielibers (or however the hell you spell 'em) therefore this post WILL MOST DEFINITELY include bad words against JB.

(However, this post will eventually turn to Adam Lambert, so you could skip everything until you see the red stars. Well, unless you hate Adam Lambert, then you can stop reading my blog altogether. I kid, I kid. Maybe.)






If you think you may feel offended, you may leave.









I'm leaving a lot of space so you won't 'accidentally' read what would perhaps, anger you so much you'd hate me for the rest of your life.





Although I don't think I would particularly care.






All gone? Good.

First let me say that I don't have anything against his singing. I'm not going to criticize his singing. His singing is okay, even though he sounds like a teenage girl with a particularly whiney voice. His songs are like Lady Gaga's, it's catchy and then you start hating yourself for singing it. Yes, that has happened to me tons of time.

The one thing I hate is how everybody is worshipping him now. C'mon, he's 16. Technically speaking, HE SHOULD BE IN HIGH SCHOOL BREAKING HIS MIND OVER CALCULUS. But noooo, he's going to go around the world SINGING SONGS and SMILING AT FANGIRLS who are going to FAINT because LIEK OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER OMGGGGGG.

Also, I have nothing against cougars, but hello, he's a kid who hasn't reached puberty. THAT IS SORT OF WRONG.

And why Bangsar, of all places? Why, did you think that everybody who lives in/near/around Bangsar would be automatically categorized into JB Fans, therefore PROFIT! ...Yes, I think that's what the organizer would think. YEAH WELL SCREW YOU TOO. I COULDN'T EAT MY ROTI CANAI IN PEACE THIS MORNING I TELL YOU. HELLO. FOOD OF GODS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

I cannot understand how he is considered 'attractive'. His hair, IMHO, is completely retarded, his smile does not make me swoon, and basically, if he walked up to me doing that hair flip, I would be repulsed. Of course, he wouldn't have a chance to do that, BECAUSE HIS FANGIRLS WILL BE THERE. FOREVER.

And this is where I shall break away from JB, and because I don't want to waste too much time on him, I have no solid point against him, and it is all biased comments. Yes, I know that. Yes, I know a lot of people will hate. No, I don't think I would care very much. No, I do not agree that I should die. JB fans will always be in the dark corner of my mind jailed together with Twilight fans (most likely the same people, anyway) and there's nothing you can do about it.

*****

Now I get to talk about Adam Lambert, yay!

This is also completely biased, I know. But hey.

Firstly, I want to say I heart him because of his looks. (and that he's gay.) When I first saw his picture in the Star (I do not watch AI. At all.) listing all the contestants, I was very impressed. I especially loved his hair, because it was exactly like my idea of Perfect Hair. Yes, that was capitals. It is Perfect Hair, right down to his blue highlights. Kris Allen is cute too, but Adam charmed me off my feet. And that was just his picture.



THEN HIS SONG APPEARED IN 2012.

Yeah, that completely won me over. After that I became insanely obsessed with him, to the extent of doing this:


I had Chemistry finals the next day, but HELLO THIS IS ADAM LAMBERT. The poster of him is amazingly cute. (cue insane giggles)

Did anyone go see his concert (except Phyllis, because... yeah.)? Or watched the video? His charisma. Hell, my sister (who have only heard his songs from me, haha) agreed he was completely mesmerizing. (I am using the word 'completely' waaaayy too much.) He goes up on stage and then he completely (see??) floors you with all that glam and drama and THIS IS ADAM LAMBERT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HELLO!!!

I am sounding like a crazy fangirl, but what the effff.

Okay, so I don't particularly like him with sparkly purple hair, but he looks really really good in black.

C'mon, he's cute.

(I don't see Kris Allen around anymore. Is he just going to leave us with one Live Like We're Dying? JUST ONE SINGLE LAJLDSHLSDJFLSDKJFLSD WHYY I WANT MOAR.)

My mom is yelling at me to go to bed, but I don't want to care anymore. I still have tons of homework.

OH WELL. I wonder when he's coming back to Malaysia. Or even better, I'll just watch his concerts in the US. CUZ THEN I CAN SEE THE KISS- 

Yeah 'kay I'll go to sleep now. G'night.

1 comment:

Gillion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.