Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Hair Shocks Everybody. All the Time.

When I walked into school today with my new haircut, I knew I was in for a ride. Again. This happened with the last style too.

...
DANNY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU. :'DDDD

I am now "Punk" to Henry, who says that because apparently my hair now resembles what punks would have. I fist-bump with him. WHY THE HELL AM I DOING FIST BUMPS?!

Fishtail said my hair was "lap sap" and I will do something that may or may not threaten his future offspring. HELLO. (Okay, so was joking. I hope.)

Um. I was otherwise told that my hair was damn cool. Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Lisa expressed mirth, Xiao Rui disapproved and Mr Abby gave me the Absolute Look of Horror.

Wow. I love my hair.

No comments: