Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Color Your Own Cookie!

COOKIE MONSTAAAHHH!!!

Well anyways. My sister and I did this amazing job of coloring Hello Kitty... then eating it.

It. Was. The. Bomb.

It's pretty expensive though, but it was a very fun experience.

This is what we had to work with.

Green apples!

We colored really hard, like kids. HEY. WE'RE STILL YOUNG, Y'KNOW.

Finally, our work:
(You can tell who did which.)

*bite*

*CHOMP*

(Note that my sister's HK is crying red tears...)



We cleaned up the rest of the murder scene without the cops coming to arrest us. If I had a chance...

I WOULD SO WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.

3 comments:

Jia said...

realy can eat?!
i love kitty!

Chopsticks said...

Lol yeah! xD Really~

Haha, I don't know where to buy already cuz when we saw it that was for Christmas... >< lol~

Anonymous said...

OMG !
but how can you just eat th colour you painted it on ?
are they edible ?
O_O