Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Do Things For Reasons I Do Not Comprehend

...but it is apparently for my own good. I was curious as to why I deleted the comicfiesta forum bookmark off my bookmark tabs, but after hanging around the place for the past hour or so, it dawned on me that my past self, in a phase of sudden clarity, deleted it to keep the future/present me out of harm's way.

I have this urge to spend hundreds of ringgit on a few more costumes already. RO's hunter costume, because it is RO, and nothing can beat RO. Also my recent (okay, so I've been harboring it for some time now...) obsession with Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and when Bear asked me to draw Aqua earlier today had me thinking of cosplaying her too.

Unfortunately, my plans never go accordingly. My young Sasuke costume which cost me a fair amount of cash for newbie exp points is still stashed deep in my cupboard. Deeeep. There is definitely no way I'm going to cosplay this year ("SPM! STUDY AND GET INTO STANFORD!" Liek omg man STFU!!!) so... *pokes Taylor's Cosplay Club*

C'mon, this is being highly unfair! I've planned year after year of cosplay events and something comes up last minute all the time! I've done this for close to four years now, okay? AT LEAST LET ME HAVE A COSPLAY PHOTOSHOOOOOOT. D: (Or find some cosplayer friends. TJ people have this strange aversion to the camera...)

Yeah, I have to wait until collage.

OH WELL, WHAT TO DO. This is life.

Dammit I should stop reading inspirational stories. They make me want to kill myself earlier and go to heaven sooner. (Yes, that is totally not the point of inspirational stories, I know.)

No comments: