Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Exams... and after... [part 2]

Got a few of my results back... Xiao Rui!!!! I won!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! Yeah, so you won me by one f*ckin' lousy point last year [okay, maybe twice...] but, ADMIT IT! YOU LOST!!! I think i'm the only one enjoying my victory here... LOL. So anyway, i did surprisingly well on my BM, but failed with a VERY unexpected 57.5 on my Science. I have NEVER ever gotten such a rotten score before! Damn the teacher... *grumble grumble* And the others... sigh... my Geo sucked real bad, as expected, and I think i'm failing history too. There you have it. Total defeat with an outstanding victory. Ahaha. Sounds weird, I know. Whatever. And it seems like my English essays are gonna be featured in the school mag. Isn't that RAD?!?!?!?!?! >.< hahaha....

No comments: