Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Loco Loco Loco~~~*

I've gone insane.
I'm pretty sure about that
You see me acting all weird at school
That was on purpose
My life is just a drama
I have to act out my part
Actually, I am very different
Than how you know me now
But sometimes I let my true one slip
Poeple'll ask if I'm OK
I fake a smile and grin
Nah, just a bit tired.
You"ve heard me say that lots of times, haven't you?
I thought I saw you glance out of the corner of your eye.
So unfortunately I think I've lost myself
And now I'm using this face and personality to shield myself
from everybody
I'm locking myself up
Some people know I've changed.
I've changed dramatically
So if you read this,
and next time you see me acting like myself,
my own true self,
Please be sure to give me a smile and say
Keep it up.

1 comment:

Joann said...

Hey sis! you are so like the old me. do you know why this happened? that is because you are not happy (i mean THE you) and you don't wanna spoil other ppl's mood so you become (or act. somtetimes reach the level insane >.<) super happy (or hyper :P) But not many ppl know that putting on a mask is actually very very tiring. try to live more with yourself, then you can manage her better and one day you won't need the mask anymore (or use it less frequently. it is difficult not to use them.). hope that you could find the thing that can give you the true happiness asap. if there is anything, i am just a mail/msg/call away ^_^