Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Unlucky ...

My teacher confiscated my phone... T_T So sad.... So I'm thinking of getting it back tomorrow~ Haiz~ Why must these things happen to me?? Anyway, don't ask me the reason how I got caught/ why I switched it on because I really don't want to talk about it right now.

----------------------------------------------------------
Oh by the way, Shannon, I saw ur mom this evening. I don't think she recognized me. Yea. just ask her. I was wearing my red school t-shirt and running along with my MP3 and the dog waving "Hello, Auntie~!" at her. LoL. ^-^ So funny.

1 comment:

Joann said...

although i was 'warned' not to ask..but it really brings out my curiosity..what did you do that time? @.@?