Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Envy

I have fallen in love with FullMetal Alchemist all over again.

Especially Envy.

I don't really like the anime because -I mean, didn't you notice??- Hello!! RoyEd much?? And Envy has too little screen time!! Wrath is just annoying! ><>

Also, I noticed that THERE AREN'T ENOUGH EDVY FICS!!!

Envy rulez.

---------------------

On another completely unrelated subject, Messenger on Mac has too many problems. *Sigh* At least it works properly... *mumbles under breath* unlike my iChat which a certain someone destroyed...

I wanna have my hair in a braid.... But then I know it'll look weird... T.T

Crab porridge upsets my stomach. Eurgh...

1 comment:

Joann said...

haha..didn't you notice? FMA means Full Metal Alchemist? and who is FMA? of cos he will on screen more than Envy haha..by the way, Envy is a weird name. you call someone Envy? =p