Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Malaysians.

Ever notice how, when we encounter stupid behavior, we will all automatically say, "Malaysians, what." How sadly true.

Malaysians have a bad habit of applauding when not needed. Please. We're in the middle of a performance. The singer on stage hits the high note. 'Wahh's all around. Some idiot starts clapping. People follow his lead. Soon all you can hear is clapping and cat-calls. Whistles. Let me ask you, IS THIS A CONCERT?? IS THIS OR IS THIS NOT AN ART PERFORMANCE??

Now ignoring the stupid people, we move on to the show The Awakening itself.

It's a wonderful performance, beautiful dancing, pain-staking choreographing and emotionally-charged music. I mean the China performers.

The Malaysian ones are a bunch of crap. For a lack of a better word, it stinks. I really don't want to see retard-looking kiddies in a stupid animal masks walking around on stage looking like a-well, retard. And the 24 Seasons -seasons, not festival. Season!- Drum... Uh... Held no awe for me. Sorry. It's not bad. But it needs improvement. Like what happened to the warrior-like "Ha!"s? Dude, my school team does it better than those--people. Bleh. Sure I know they're all handicapped and all, but hey! Look at those from China!

To wrap it up, RM248X3 for that show is foolishly stupid. Bloody waste of money. I went there, I expected to see only the Goddess of a Thousand Hands or whatever you call her, but noooooo. I go there, and the first show I see is a bunch of dimwitted children playing random instruments and singing lame songs. 

I have that kind of, "I demand to see your manager" feeling right now.

No comments: