Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

In the Car

Oh yeah it got worse.

It's not measles.




It's dengue.

-------

On the other hand, this odd thing came up.

Me: Why is Abdullah on the front page with Obama? 
He should not be on the front page with Obama.
Bro: -laughs-

------

Is my thumb really that funny? Huh? Is it?! -snarls-

I like doing that.

The -snarl-, I mean.

-----

One of these days I'm going to kill my brother with the Drill Arrow.

-----

My dog sucks. She scratched my phone. THAT PARASITE!!!! -snarls-

-----

Man, this is random.

-----

I wanna eat sponge cake. D':

-----
I'm going to see the Thousand Hand Goddess or something!
:] Later.
XD Thousand hands... AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Somehow that cracks me up. O.0

No comments: