Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Because I Have Nothing Else To Do

Actually, I do. I mean, there are lots of stuff for me to do, so if I said there's nothing for me to do I'd be lying. Which of course, in turn, lead me to Gives You Hell by All American Rejects, since they there's this one part in the song where they sing (really catchy) 'truth be told I'm LYING' which is kind of oxymoron-ish and you guys can tell that this is a ranty post because there hasn't been a full-stop for the past four lines.

Oh dear. I just remembered I have to go and SPAM someone's mail.


WTF.

So to wrap it up since if I just leave it hanging like that...


[Warning: Excessive shouting and abuse of CAPS LOCK.]

AS MUCH AS I LIKE LOVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, THE NEW ANIME (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) IS JUST A DAMNED BAD REDO OF THE PREVIOUS ONE. IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE ANIME, THE FIRST ONE IS A HELLUVA LOT NICER. DAMN YOU, SQUARE ENIX!! KID!EDWARD'S FACE LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED AND AL LOOKS HORRENDOUS AND WTF IS UP WITH THE STUPID-LOOKING WINRY?? EVEN THE FATHER CORNELLUS PART WAS ABSOLUTELY CRAPPY BULLSHIT, THOUGH HOW YOU MAKE A FIGHTING SEQUENCE CRAPPY IS BEYOND ME. GLUTTONY LOOKS FUCKED UP AND HIS VOICE IS PLAIN DISGUSTINGLY UNMATCHED. 

CURSE YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE. I HOPE YOU GET STAMPEDED TO THE GROUND BY A HOARD OF COWS. AND WHOEVER DID THE DRAWING/ANIMATION? DAMN YOU. DAMN YOU TO HELL. I'M SURE HADES WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU.

I rest my case.

No comments: