Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, May 29, 2009

KAKASHI SENSAI IS BACK!!!

YES YES YES DOUBLE FUCK YES!!

I knew it I knew it I knew it!! 

MUAHAHAHA I knew Kakashi would come back!! Wow I feel good. :D

I love you Kakashi!!! Oh, and by the way, Naruto, while you're reviving people, can you bring Itachi back to life? Just, you know, because he's cool like that. AND JIRAIYA!!! XDD

Oh and I FINALLY found that manga series I like. It's Akagami no Shirayukihime and it's this incredibly awesome shojo manga (OMG I'm reading shojo manga *shudders*) which I think is worth my time.

ANYHOW. Holidays, man, holidays!!

...I can't get my high up. Ugh.

Right. Now that I only started the post to rant about KAKASHI BEING ALIVE AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHA and I've finished ranting about KAKASHI WHO'S ALIVE AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHA I'll stop now.

R.I.P.

Ps. OMG OMG OMG KAKASHI IS BACK YAY THIS ROCKS HAHAHAHA WHEE~~!!

No comments: