Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Revolt



Ever went into a deep philosophical phase for a day and then wake up the next day feeling all shallow-like?

Yes, whatever.

I have to come up with a play and I can't think of anything. ARGH. *head/desk*

BTW, the title is relevant.

Yaoi fangirls... I've got a link for you.  HERE

And even though I'm not big on yuri, the art is cute and Jo looks hot. Whee~~

Yes. I should stop giving links people don't want. Anyway. PICTURES!!! XDD





Yes, we all know Itachi is freakishly hot. Yes he IS.  *wields kunai threateningly*

And Sasuke is a SUCKER because he killed him. SUCKER!!! But a hot sucker, nonetheless.

I WANT MORE ITACHI PICTURES!! YAAAAY!!!

I've gone crazy.

Listen to Please Don't Leave Me by Pink. It's rather catchy. :D

Bye bye now. I shall be back... soon.

No comments: