Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On Hiatus?

Okay, so i've decided that i've ignored my blog for far too long. Things changed, shit happened, my blog doesn't get updated, stuff, you know?

Latest breakthrough of my life?


I FOUND A NEW MOTIVATION. Which explains why I'm actually doing my science and maths and history books without anyone telling me to.

Oh, what's my new motivation?

THIS.



GACC 2009. Malacca, Malaysia.

WHICH I WILL BE ATTENDING.

So, sorry Lisa! You'll be missing me on August 15th. :d

Now, I just need that bloody costume. SELL ME THE COSTUME, YOU CONFOUNDED IDIOT!!

And probably I'll be cutting my hair... (OHMYGOD NOOO!!)

But still.

(Don't be sad, I'll post pictures~~)

---------------------

And my dad was actually pleased with my results. No wait, wait, what??

I know. I have NO IDEA how it happened. Bloody hell, I lost sleep over Parent's Day, I FAILED my math and science for the Finals, and I got the freakin' 29th??? (out of 55! I usually get 40+)

....Damn, I'll be failing my Maths and Science every year now.

But besides that.

---------------------

School closed. Which probably means- OHMYGOD- that the August holiday is NO MORE!! POOF! GONE! Sweet Jesus, that'd be baaad. D:

...I'm not worried about the H1N1. I'm worried about losing the holiday.

....MAN I SUCK.

-------------------

ALRIGHT. I'm hungry now. Ta.

No comments: