Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Again With The Obsession

My mom hates me.








Okay, so maybe she doesn't, but nonetheless she has a thing for knocking me out cold.

First she's all like, 'Oh, good, you've got a new motivation, but I don't really like the sound of this cosplay thing... As long as you get your grades up.'

Then today, she's like 'You know, I don't think you should go to that suspicious-sounding convention thing, and I don't really care that you've used $100 to buy the wig, but since you did, fine, but I'm driving you there.'

And I went through, in order: shock (did you just say you're sending me there???), disbelief (but you SAID I could go!!), hurt (that she wouldn't trust me), rage (again, that she wouldn't trust me), worry (that I won't be able to go), denial (fine, even if I have to run away, I WILL GO.) and finally: cold, calculating and totally ruthless. (I will leave this to your imagination)

I thank god for my debating team. At least now I have a month to prove myself.

God had nothing to do with it. Yay for experience.

And also, some good news... for me.

I GREW 2CM IN A MONTH. AT THIS RATE I'LL BE TALLER THAN MY MOM IN LESS THAN HALF A YEAR. SHYAH YEAH!!!


...NigaHiga rules. It's your fault, Jia Woei. You introduced him to me first.

SHAM!WOOHOO!!

1 comment:

Mr Awesome said...

Oh great
Now it's my fault?
Fine... ==