Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

And I'm Waiting...

La la la la.....

It's been three long years, do you still love me...

Tie a yellow ribbon on the old oak tree...

After an Oreo McFluffy and a brunch of bak kut teh, the time for homework has come.

Obviously I'm not doing it.

Of course I could lie and say I've finished it.

But no. I was asleep throughout the whole of yesterday.

So I have to do my Maths.

Which, of course, I'm lost, seeing as I hardly ever listen. Teacher's writing is HORRIBLE. -.-"

But then again, I should probably apologize for the inconsistency of my blogging.

But I'm not sure, most of my friends have lost the blogging mojo.

School is killing our natural creativity with their increasingly tight schedule and insane homework load and crazy exam count-downs.

I think I may have mentioned how much I hate exams.

But I particularly hate this one, because it's an important one. One which I can't flunk, because I want to go for the GACC.

Which I'm not even sure if I'm able to go, seeing as my dad comes back like, on the 13th.

Stay there for three more days, dad. Stay.

At least I'm not ranting. But still, I need more money to buy stuff for my gor gor... ;_;

His present's costing me a bomb... and also eating up my time.

I can't seem to go off the SasuNaru addiction. O__O Is that bad?

I want a new scanner. This one sucks. No, wait, this one doesn't suck.

IT EPIC FAILS.

I have this urge to throw it out the window every time I use it.

I have written long enough, I guess.

And most of it are rants. Looks like I don't care.

Huh. Okay.

I'm off to do my maths now...



NOT.

No comments: