Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Perfect World

I hate this.

I hate this because all my plans ARE NOT GOING THE WAY I PLANNED.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PLANNING IF IT DOESN'T EVEN GO ACCORDING TO THE PLAN?!

My RO isn't working, even when I've tried downloading it twice, and IT'S ALL BECAUSE WINDOWS IS FUCKED UP!! SCREW YOU WINDOWS!!

I'M PISSED AND NOT HAPPY AND INCREASINGLY AGITATED.

Do me a favor and make something in my life go right. Really.

I WANNA REBIRTH!!! LET ME LEVEL UP!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

bloodyassholishthingywhydidjachangethepatchjustforthedamnbattlegroundsnotthatanyonewillplayitanywyastupidfuckingthing...

AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!

[I hate ranting online because it does nothing but make me even more pissed since I can only do caps lock and bold but no actual screaming. RAWR!!]

No comments: