Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Photoshooting: Narcism is welcome.

Exam's aren't over, but then again, who gives a thought to that, anyway? Uh... me.
But that's beside the point.

THE POINT IS, ON THE 16th OF NOVEMBER WE SHALL HAVE A PHOTOSHOOTING SESSION @ KLPAC.

It will be so epic it will completely blow your mind!

...At least I hope so.

....What am I talking about, it'll be EPIC!!

And there's only 52 days left!


Tch. I'm saying, that I can't wait, and I honestly don't really feel like waiting. USHK!!



.... I had wanted the post to be longer and funnier, but my brain has gone off to sleep and I can't do any better. I'm sorry. There was a lot of other stuff I wanted to write, but hah. Live with it.

No comments: