Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, September 25, 2009

This Is Really Wasting My Time.

...You owe me, Lisa.

The Tag

1. A – Available/Single? Taken. Or rather, I'm the one doing the taking.
2. B – Best friend? What, only one? Fine... Lisa.
3. C – Cake or Pie? CHOCOLATE MOUSSE, BEYOTCH!!
4. D – Drink of choice? ice-blended mocha
5. E – Essential item you use every day? ....clothes?
6. F – Favorite color? orange/yellow
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Mmm worms... 'Specially those with sugar sprinkles on 'em.
8. H – Hometown? KL [but it's back to Penang for CNY]
9. I – Indulgence? Chocolate, a book, a/c, and the laptop, one whole day locked up in heaven... Ah, bliss.
10. J – January or February? There's a difference?
11. K – Kids & their names? Do my doggies count?
12. L – Life is incomplete without? chocolate.
13. M – Marriage date? *cough cough* Not planning on getting married.
14. N – Number of siblings? 2
15. O – Oranges or Apples? ...Watermelon. :D
16. P – Phobias/Fears? the dark, the unknown, fear.
17. Q – Quote for today? You're not fat, you're delusional. Now, I'm fat. At least, you could fry about twenty buckets of KFC with the fat in my thighs.
18. R – Reason to smile? Can't help it, it's an impulsive behavior.
19. S – Season? autumn
20. T – Tag 4 People?
21. U – Unknown fact about me? What does it say about unknown?
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? ...those that try to lodge itself in my throat and choke me. I hate those. Oh, and lady's finger. Eww. It's slimy.
23. W – Worst habit? You could say I'm bloody narcissistic and think too highly of myself, but then again, we all know it's true.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Not sure. But I've got an X-ray of my thumb. :DD
25. Y – Your favorite food? Chocolate. And lamb shank.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Gemini. [yeah, look out for my split personality. Rawr.]

No comments: