Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's 11 at Night

Alright, so I have started to feel the pressure of the Science syllabus.

Goddamn, I understand, but when you ask me to write it out I'm like ALFJAKFAKJS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT. Why do we need to learn about reflections and refractions and the angle and everything? When the hell are we actually going to use it? And why do we need to know that the roots of this is ∂ and ß?? Why?

That said, I want to pimp our NEW CLASS BLOG.


We are made of win. Applause, please.

Has anyone heard of the song Yellow by Coldplay? I bet you guys have and never knew. Go look it up on YouTube. It is great. :3

I love my jacket. It's gray and soft. And warm. Yes, I like my jacket.

Don't forget you owe me fifty bucks and like five lunch boxes, Lisa. Ooh, I wonder how long you gonna pay me baack for eveerythiiiing.... *evil laughter*

Again, have I mentioned Yellow by Coldplay?

Going to OneTwoTeahouse tomorrow for my society's committee meeting. DD: Another week unable to go makan with my girlfriend. WTH MAN. I only have a limited amount of Thursdays to go with her. EVIIIIIIL.

There's only 3 weeks left 'till CNY, dearies. Have you guys got everything yet? Some of you may not know this, but our CNY hols are only until Thursday. We start school on Friday. Which means it's less than a week, as opposed to our usual 9 days. Do any of you feel like killing the school Board Of Directors? Yes? May I suggest battery water?

Well, it's late, and eve though I already had a nap this afternoon, I still want my sleep. And the bugs are irritating the hell out of me.

2 comments:

Joann said...

My holiday is until Tuesday only T.T

Wallace Lee said...

what the hell are u talking aboutXD